Young, but far from inexperienced, the Bondi carries a bow to hunt for food (very sensible) and to shoot enemies (also very sensible).
A diligent young fellow who had his whole life ahead of him, until it all went up in flames. Now that he's left the fields of grain for the fields of battle, his unremarkable vitality belies the sharp mind he used to hunt in the Scandinavian wilderness.
He puts his hunting skills to use by shooting at anybody foolish enough to stay at range, and his seax to gut anybody foolish enough to wander too near.
Damage required for special: 210
No Viking is complete without his trusty knife, and in the hands of the Bondi it serves as a lethal close-range weapon.
The engraved runes remind him of his past, and inspire ferocity when cornered.
- Base damage - 45
- Forwards attack multiplier - 1.2
- Backward attack multiplier - 1.3
- Sideways attack multiplier - 1.2
- Actual damage - 51-61 uncharged; 66-76 charged
- Forwards: Attack start - 0.38s; Attack duration - 0.65s; 1 attack = 1.05s; 0.95 attacks per second
- Backward: Attack start - 0.48s; Attack duration - 0.88s; 1 attack = 1.36s; 0.73 attacks per second
- Sideways: Attack start - 0.25s; Attack duration - 0.55s; 1 attack = 0.80s; 1.25 attacks per second
The ultimate (or should that be primordial?) javelin-throwing equipment.
Able to launch massive darts huge distances from even a standing position, and with enough stopping power to make your enemies just as still, if not stiller.
- Bodyshot - 85
- Headshot - 127.5
- Charge time - 0.35s
- Reload time - 1.5s
- Attacks per second - 0.54; 1 shot + reload = 1.85s
- Starts with 2 darts
- Can carry up to 3
This beautifully decorated elm flatbow may not match a yew longbow in range or power, but it's the Bondi's record-setting shooting speed his targets ought to fear.
Use your special to unleash a storm of arrows!
- Charge time - 1s
- Reload time - 0.5s
- Attacks per second - 0.66; 1 shot = 1.5s
- Starts with 20 arrows
- Can carry up to 40
Special Attack: Speed Shooting
After a moment to focus on his technique (or his vengeful fury, depending) the Bondi's shooting speed increases dramatically.
Aim carefully, and pin your enemies to the dirt 'neath a flurry of arrows.
- Arrows - 4
- Damage - 75 per arrow; 300 in total
- Speed - 0.4s per shot, approximately
- Duration - 1.1s
- During the vast majority of the development of Bondi, the class used pitched down voice lines from the Archer as placeholders, much like how it wore the longbow and the shortsword early in development. The PVKII Team ended up creating an inside joke in which they claimed that Bondi was the ancestor of the Archer. No final voice line provided by Hankshaw references the inside joke, however.
- The development team placed several easter eggs regarding Bondi in order to tease the fans, most notably in the 2016 trailer "Mundo Caníbal", in which Bondi can be briefly seen at around 2:05.
- Bondi's forward seax swing is animated like a backstab, similar to that of the Spy from Team Fortress 2, however while it looks unique from a visual standpoint, it doesn't provide bonus damage when stabbing a player in the back.
- Bondi's release is a milestone in the mod's history, for it's the very first class released made entirely from scratch since, unlike the first nine classes, Bondi has no counterpert in the original Pirates, Vikings and Knights mod.
How to get Bondi Achievements
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kswhl4wAtSc